Bar Stewards Cannes Flyer

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
For anyone following Bar Stewards I thought you might like to see the Bar Stewards flyers that we're taking to Cannes. You promote things over there a bit differently than you would to a normal audience.

The first copy we've had created for Bar Stewards, limited edition :cool:

Flyer1.jpg
FRONT

Flyer2.jpg

BACK

Joanna

Ooh! Very cool, Mike. :cool:

Within the film stills on the front of the flyer, though, was just wondering why the Layton/Karen shot of them in bed is being used, as I thought the footage that still was from had been cut.

All the best for Cannes, Mike. :)

xx Joanna xx

Fran

'Down at the Balking Tollocks public house all is not well...'

Brilliant name for a pub! :D I love that line! ... it would catch 'my' eye and make me want to read more for sure! Great Poster. :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Within the film stills on the front of the flyer, though, was just wondering why the Layton/Karen shot of them in bed is being used, as I thought the footage that still was from had been cut.
Ah... ;)

Even though the scene won't be in the film, the theme behind the scene still is. So for the purposes of the flyer, it works.

Thanks for the comments :)

Joanna

Thanks, Mike. Yeah, thought it must be something like that....but still I asked.... o_O :):p

xx Joanna xx

LovelyLaura

Love the flyer Mike, it looks fab! :)

Good luck with Cannes, will look forward to reading all about it! :cool:

Strawbs

Very nice. It kind of reminds me of some of the artwork for the film 24 Hour Party People. That scrubbed lettering look.

I like.

Strawbs

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Mike told me he liked the little pictures of the sheep at the top.... becuase he thinks they look like Chris :confused: :) :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Cop said:
Mike told me he liked the little pictures of the sheep at the top.... becuase he thinks they look like Chris :confused: :) :)
The one's on the second sheet, not the first. They do vaguely look like him with that smiling innocent look.