Cop's Top Tips - Cannes

Joanna

Michael said:
Go on, who do you think it is have a guess.
Well, out of my 'two' (which has now just turned into 'three', btw! :) ;) ), I WAS going to say Mr Paul Birtwistle...but have just realised that he went in 2005! ...But then you do say 'at least 3 years', with nothing that actually says they've never gone before.... Hmm, I don't recall wiggy ever having gone......wiggy? And then there's my number three (formerly of 'two'!)...who might, ironically, fit better into your three years bit... ;) ...And...and I'm really typing out this 'guesswork' for people to actually read, aren't I?! :dunce: :cool: Three...two...one...

PS: Good luck for Cannes, guys. Enjoy! x

Last edited by a moderator:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Well, out of my 'two' (which has now just turned into 'three', btw! :) ;) ), I WAS going to say Mr Paul Birtwistle...but have just realised that he went in 2005! ...But then you do say 'at least 3 years', with nothing that actually says they've never gone before.... Hmm, I don't recall wiggy ever having gone......wiggy? And then there's my number three (formerly of 'two'!)...who might, ironically, fit better into your three years bit... ;) ...And...and I'm really typing out this 'guesswork' for people to actually read, aren't I?! :dunce: :cool: Three...two...one...
PS: Good luck for Cannes, guys. Enjoy! x
Actually you're right about Wiggy, he's another one. Difference with Wiggy is that yearly I think he manages to travel to every country, yet he never makes it to Cannes.

Joanna

Michael said:
Wiggy, he's another one
So who's THE one, then?! :):p Wonder if it's my ONE...of TWO...that became THREE...and has now been reduced to a lonely ONE...?! :D