Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Strawbs

Cop said:
If you have a car, we will have to try our dirty little secret one night if you like... see if it is any fun. ;)
We not using my car though, unless you clean it afterwards!

:)
I was kind of thinking that we'd just know what it is, not actually do it ourselves... :eek: :)

If you really must, though, do it on your Scalectrix. Catch it before it does the loop-da-loop and watch it fly!

Filth!

Strawbs

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Bar_Stewards_253.jpg

Bar_Stewards_254.jpg

A bit Texas Chainsaw that last one with all the grain...

Joanna

Roxie reminds me a lil bit of Uma Thurman in that first pic! :)

Thank you for the pics, Mike.

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Thanks for your comments last week Joanna :)

This weeks... (we're cutting back to one per week, blame Coppack it was his 'executive decision' ;) ) But hey what an exciting one this weeks is eh folks. What's happening to him here do you think? :confused:

Bar_Stewards_257.jpg

Joanna

Michael said:
What's happening to him here do you think?
Well, he could be straining...straining to remove something from his 'person'...or maybe it's the opposite :p :eek: ...His features form what looks like a yawn...but he ain't yawning :D ...He is tired, though...Perhaps he's a pregnant Peebles :D ...Perhaps he's very frustrated about summat.....Perhaps....Ooh, I'm starting to feel a bit Doris Day right now, Michael! ;) :D

Hmm, think it might require a watch of this film to work out exactly what's going on in that still! :p :)

Thank you for the pic. :)

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

It's Jamie Cuntilever! :D Nuff said! :cool:

Thank you, Mike. :)

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

Looks like he's on a Bacardi drip in that pic!! :D Thank you, Mike. :)

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Thanks for all the latest FF pics Mike. :) Poor Layton still doesn't look too thrilled with the world. :confused:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Fran said:
Thanks for all the latest FF pics Mike. :) Poor Layton still doesn't look too thrilled with the world. :confused:
I'll have to find one where he's smiling for this week then :)

roxanne gregory

Filthy Mad VIP Rox G
Cast & Crew
well actually thats my bluescreen regarding 'how green is your blackburn' project! i was rather dismayed to see someone had superimposed a finchy friday interview...and a fake one at that!!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
roxanne gregory said:
well actually thats my bluescreen regarding 'how green is your blackburn' project! i was rather dismayed to see someone had superimposed a finchy friday interview...and a fake one at that!!
I think you were supposed to be posting on the Finchy blog Roxy ;) :)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
She was a good actress

She made me laugh at one of her bloopers. Just before a take, she was talking to Louise about her socialology course.

In the scene her character, MINDY, was supposed to ask ANNE-MARIE about her "how was she was getting on with running the pub".

But when it came to to the actual take, she asked her about her socialology course. :cool:) Talk about being in the moment :) - Fantastic!

Joanna

First two things I noticed about that pic...typical...Anne-Marie's character 'progression' and the fact Ashley reminds me of another actress...whose name I can't yet place!

Thanks, Mike. :)

xx Joanna xx