If you would like to see Diary of a Bad Lad, sign here.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Of course there are girls in it :D

DSCF0018.jpg

Joanne & Roxy in Cannes

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
There's a screening of Diary of a Bad Lad in London on 4th September. Full details are here - click here.

Gorf

Would love to see it - theatre or DVD (not fussed). Hell, I'd even design the DVD if it helped get it out any quicker!

sixtyeightmoves

Heard about the film originally when it was in pre-production from Joe O'Byrne who was my tutor in film Directing at the time at Salford University. Would definitely like the chance to see it. Film looks really cool, great concept and website. Kicking myself for not being able to make it to any of the screenings, when it makes it to DVD-- I'd buy!

David O'Hara

U

Unregistered

IS this film going to be big or is it just a small production i will go to see it definately because i live in blackburn

Joanna

I really want to see this but don't know how long it'll be till I can... :(

swifty

Hi

When will Diary of a Bad Lad be shown and where? I've heard a lot about this film and would love to get to see it

Luke

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
swifty said:
Hi
When will Diary of a Bad Lad be shown and where? I've heard a lot about this film and would love to get to see it

Luke
It's been given an 18 certificate and we're currently waiting for delivery of stock (DVD's) pretty soon you will be able to buy from here if you have a PayPal account.

Or send a private message to Jonathan Williams to pay by cheque ;)

Rob Wickings

Gimme some. I live in Reading, which is not the best place for independent cinema, but Oxford has a bunch of places that screen indie flicks, including the Phoenix Picturehouse.