Birty banned from Great Harwood Pool

Gorf

The "S" has worn off his speedos ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Also, with his long hair and man boobs, he has been trying to con his way into the ladies changing rooms... :)

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Good effort Gorf but if I've got the joke right then it should have been aimed at Cop and not me. He's the sex offender, I'm the fat one. At least get your targets right, that's just lazy. Oh and I've stopped trying that now Cop, I always forget to shave, it's a dead giveaway.

Gorf

Aah - I only aimed it at you 'cos we're in the same town and you can tell me what you really think face to face if you wanted. :)

Plus you're the only one on here that's not schizophrenic. WYSIWYG. The rest of the team are horrible to each other on the forum, but really nice when you meet them. You're just the same in real life as you are in here. :p

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Ha haaa! Quality that, nice. And now I'm going to burn your shop down

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
There's no need for sarcasm Strawbs.

I thank you anyway.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Gorf said:
.The rest of the team are horrible to each other on the forum, but really nice when you meet them.
Nah, they are all tossers... and I will say it their faces.... tossers

Are you joining us at the Roxie Nightclub in Darwen - tomorrow, 12pm

Very desperate for extras now...

Gorf

A fat, grey old fart like me at a nightclub? :eek:

Can't make it unfortunately, even to do stills. We're doing a "fundraiser" at the studio tomorrow, trying to get the community to join in to replace the existing webcam. It's in our shop, but we just supply the bandwidth & power.

All the expats love it, it's a way to keep in touch with what's going on in the UK.

Personally, if we get a better quality one, I reckon Birty will use the PSF to get everyone watching it at a set time, then come down and moon at it... ;)

I'll see if Charlotte can come again, she might be able to convince my stepdaughter to go too.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Gorf said:
Personally, if we get a better quality one, I reckon Birty will use the PSF to get everyone watching it at a set time, then come down and moon at it... ;)
He loves doing that. Every film we've done he's managed to get his bare arse cheeks recorded between takes. Then in Bar Stewards there's a scene where he actually goes pants down.

The scene could get cut down though, and no cheek will be seen on-screen. Though we could bring out a Peter Jackson style extended cut with added Birtucks.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Gorf said:
I reckon Birty will use the PSF to get everyone watching it at a set time, then come down and moon at it... ;)
It'll be more like a total eclipse :):p

Strawbs

Birty said:
There's no need for sarcasm Strawbs.
I thank you anyway.
Would you believe, I wasn't actually being sarcastic.

However, I do have a yardstick as to determine what I consider a charming person. You were nothing like angel clare/Kevin...someone I consider to be very uncharming. Ergo, you Birty are a charming fellow. ;)