Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Joanna

Fran said:
Anyone notice Mr. Finch isn't Finchy anymore and has a new piccie up.. :)
I hadn't, no, but I've now seen his updated profile....And are you, Chris? Are you really? If you say so, then.... ;) LOL! :D

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
And are you, Chris? Are you really? If you say so, then.... ;) LOL! :D
You're referring to his V I P status. That's not his fault it's just his forum usergroup. It used to say Cast & Crew but someone complained that it doesn't cover all bases so it got changed to V I P. And no it wasn't Chris that complained :p

Cop said:
It is good fun though, its worth getting sacked, just to get the chance to be on the set! :)
You're right about one thing we do tend to have good fun on set. Though the weekend shooting 'that' bedroom scene and the 'meet the parents' scene I have to say were the most I've laughed in a long time. I just hope it translates to screen just as well.

Joanna

Michael said:
You're referring to his V I P status. That's not his fault it's just his forum usergroup. It used to say Cast & Crew but someone complained that it doesn't cover all bases so it got changed to V I P.
Right you are, then! :eek: :p Still.... :D

Michael said:
And no it wasn't Chris that complained :p
I just knew I was right that those lions weren't quite an appropriate 'punishment'! ;) :D

Michael said:
You're right about one thing we do tend to have good fun on set.
*very VERY jealous* :D

Michael said:
Though the weekend shooting 'that' bedroom scene and the 'meet the parents' scene I have to say were the most I've laughed in a long time. I just hope it translates to screen just as well.
And I think that 'bedroom' remark deserves a bit more of Chris's 'discretion', don't you? ;) :eek: :p All dependent on why you were laughing, naturally! :D

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Except for, Chris wasn't in that particular bedroom scene ;)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
See it's even gonna be funny without us making his hair look silly and giving him a daft pair of C3P0 glasses... We hope :)

Joanna

Michael said:
See it's even gonna be funny without us making his hair look silly and giving him a daft pair of C3P0 glasses... We hope :)
If Chris wasn't in 'that' scene, then which 'his' do you mean? :confused: :D

I feel another :eek: post coming on! :eek: :p

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I meant it'll be funny even without us making Chris look like a clown because it's funny in scenes he isn't even in... There's no one else in the movie with C3P0 (gold) glasses but Chris though.

Sorry about that, now I'm baffling you :p

Joanna

Michael said:
I meant it'll be funny even without us making Chris look like a clown because it's funny in scenes he isn't even in... There's no one else in the movie with C3P0 (gold) glasses but Chris though. Sorry about that, now I'm baffling you :p
You are a bit! :D LOL, Michael! :D

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I'm out tomorrow with the rest of the Bar Stewards people shooting so I won't have time to do Finchy Friday. So I stayed up late just so that I could do just that :p

Bar_Stewards_81.jpg
Layton/Cunty/Mrs Festivus shop sequence

Bar_Stewards_82.jpg

Bar_Stewards_83.jpg

Bar_Stewards_88.jpg

Shopkeeper played by Adrian Swindlehurst

Bar_Stewards_85.jpg

Mrs Festivus played by Alice Barry

Bar_Stewards_86.jpg

Bar_Stewards_84.jpg

Bar_Stewards_91.jpg

Bar_Stewards_92.jpg

Hanging out in toilets again...

Bar_Stewards_95.jpg

From left to right... Jay, Dom & Coppack (aka Boy Pisser)

Bar_Stewards_94.jpg

He's involved with the wrong girl at the wrong time...

Joanna

Wonderful stills, Michael. Thank you for staying up late especially to post them up for us all; it is much appreciated. :) Hope today's shooting goes to plan.

Btw, purely for 'key facts' labelling purposes, you understand :p , who are Jay and Dom, and what is the name of the character Paul plays?

Anyway...yay, more of the lovely Birty! And Chris's hair in piccy 7 is rather funny! Sorry, Chris! :p And as for the following couple of pics, well I'll leave you to decide what I might possibly think about them...You never know, you might just be right! ;) :D :eek:

Bar_Stewards_92.jpg

Bar_Stewards_94.jpg

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
To answer your questions Joanna.

Joanna said:
Btw, purely for 'key facts' labelling purposes, you understand :p , who are Jay and Dom, and what is the name of the character Paul plays?
Dom is camera assistant when he's not studying. Jay assists us from time to time. They both stepped in to be extras. Paul Coppack do you mean? He's Boy Pisser of course! :)

Anyway...yay, more of the lovely Birty!
He'll love that.

And Chris's hair in piccy 7 is rather funny! Sorry, Chris! :p
What happens to him to get his hair in that state is funnier.

And as for the following couple of pics, well I'll leave you to decide what I might possibly think about them...You never know, you might just be right! ;) :D :eek:
Oh go on tell us. I've been rewriting bits of script every night this week, my imagination is shot.

And wish Tim Paley a big get well soon. He's ill at the moment and can't be with us tomorrow to shoot the remainder of his characters scenes :eek:

Joanna

Michael said:
Dom is camera assistant when he's not studying. Jay assists us from time to time. They both stepped in to be extras.
Full names, please! :D

Michael said:
Paul Coppack do you mean? He's Boy Pisser of course! :)
Ah, yes, that is his actual character's name, isn't it, not just his....ahh... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Michael said:
He'll love that.
Ah, you can't beat a bit of Birty to start the day! :D

Michael said:
What happens to him to get his hair in that state is funnier.
I'm not even going to ask.....

Michael said:
Oh go on tell us. I've been rewriting bits of script every night this week, my imagination is shot.
It's too late, lol! :p And you never know just 'who' might be reading what I say! ;) :eek: Aren't PMs aptly named? ;) I'll give you a clue to get you started, though...think the letter 'g'! ;)

Michael said:
And wish Tim Paley a big get well soon. He's ill at the moment and can't be with us tomorrow to shoot the remainder of his characters scenes :eek:
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, Michael. :( Get well very VERY soon, Tim. *get well hugs* :) :eek: Does that mean those remaining scenes will have to be cut, or is it possible for you to shoot them at a later date? Poor Tim. :(

xx Joanna xx

LovelyLaura

Yay, it's my fave day of the week- Finchy Friday!! :)

Thanks for the stills Michael, they're gorgeous :)

I feel sorry for Chris though- he seems to spend a lot of time hanging around toilets these days! I thought that was George Michael's job! :):p

Btw, what else has Alice Barry been in? I recognise her from somewhere but I can't place where I may have seen her before...any ideas?

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Am I the only extra who has a character name?! :)

I can't believe Joanna thought I am known as Boy Pisser in "real life". :mad: ;)

Great pictures by the way Mike... looking good... If the film bombs, you could always re-edit the film it by simply putting a slide show of screen grabs to the Benny Hill theme tune... I'd buy that on DVD!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Full names, please! :D
Strange as it may seem I don't know Dom and Jay's surnames :confused:

Joanna said:
Does that mean those remaining scenes will have to be cut, or is it possible for you to shoot them at a later date? Poor Tim. :(
We'll shoot them at a later date :)

LovelyLaura said:
Btw, what else has Alice Barry been in? I recognise her from somewhere but I can't place where I may have seen her before...any ideas?
She's been a regular in Phoenix Nights and Shameless. She's also had parts in lots of other things too and she was the main person in a string of National Lottery advertisements too. She's currently shooting the next series of Shameless... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1063475/

Joanna

Cop said:
I can't believe Joanna thought I am known as Boy Pisser in "real life". :mad: ;)
I didn't! :D :cool: I just got momentarily befuddled, that's all! :D :eek: See my thank you post to Michael as to a possible reason why I did ;) :p :eek: ...including the time it was posted!!

Michael said:
Strange as it may seem I don't know Dom and Jay's surnames :confused:
MICHAEL BOOTH....It'll be me having to use my 'discretion' next! ;)

Michael said:
We'll shoot them at a later date :)
Glad to hear it. :)

xx Joanna xx

PS: Loving your new avatar, Michael. :D

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
Good evening to all you members and guests out there!

Hope you like this weeks finchy friday. we worked hard last week and i think you'll agree that the stills are stunning!

Sparky have you finished with your prop magazine yet? If so i wouldn't mind a read...not that i will be reading it mind!

Ash have you managed to tear yourself away from page 52 of soaplife yet? I know it will be tough but you have to try!!

Cop I hear GA may be dumping her footballer boyf because he isn't boy pisserish enough. I think you should get in there mate!!

Birty are you still sleeping in your cunty costume? i know it helps you get into character but as i always say "Dear boy, why don't you just act?"

Tim get well soon, we prefer you when you're well

Mike i need to discuss with you an idea i have about layton developing super powers, i think it could really work!!

Paul G lovin your work mate. i think you are wasted in feature films, have you ever considered stand up? oh and can you get more lights please!

Oh and one last thing! If any of you GUESTS are enjoying the site then please sign up and get in touch - we would love to hear from you! it also looks better when we have loads and loads of members!

i leave you all with this thought "take your time, think alot, think of everything you've got"

ciao

finch:cool:

Fran

Michael said:
I'm out tomorrow with the rest of the Bar Stewards people shooting so I won't have time to do Finchy Friday. So I stayed up late just so that I could do just that
Firstly...Get Well soon Tim. :)

Thanks for staying up to post the pics Michael, it's much appreciated! :) I did see them this morning, but didn't have time to post. Went to work with a big smile on my face though. ;) So many pictures too! Wasn't expecting that many!

So, why hasn't Layton got his glasses on I wonder.... Not that I'm complaining. ;) :)

Evening Chris, I like your new (new) avatar and the name change. :)

LovelyLaura

Michael said:
She's been a regular in Phoenix Nights and Shameless. She's also had parts in lots of other things too and she was the main person in a string of National Lottery advertisements too. She's currently shooting the next series of Shameless... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1063475/
Thanks Michael....it's Phoenix Nights I recognise her from, I can place her now!! :)