Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Fran

I know I've said it before elsewhere Joanna, but your skills at collecting and collating information are second to none and it's always nice to know we can find quick links to anything we want to look at in one post! The only things missing seem to be inside leg measurements. ;) :p I know you put a lot of hard work into these posts, so thanks again. :)

Joanna

Thanks, Michael and Fran. I'm really pleased you liked my key facts so much! I do me best, lol!! And I'll post up an 'update' to this once a few more Finchy Fridays and the 'like' *cough...wiggy videos ;) ....cough* have gone by!

xx Joanna xx

Strawbs

I've been lurking for a little while but I thought it was about time I said hello and wished Chris good luck with the film and the plethora of other projects/appearances that have suddenly all cropped up. You're certainly putting Bruno in the shade right now. :p :D

Strawbs

angel clare

Standard Member
Strawbs said:
I've been lurking for a little while but I thought it was about time I said hello and wished Chris good luck with the film and the plethora of other projects/appearances that have suddenly all cropped up. You're certainly putting Bruno in the shade right now. :p :D Strawbs
Who is this Bruno geezer. You are new like me, Strawbs. Yous eem like such a nice friendly person, and very knowledgeable. Us newwies ought to stick together.

Ralph

Strawbs

angel clare said:
Who is this Bruno geezer. You are new like me, Strawbs. Yous eem like such a nice friendly person, and very knowledgeable. Us newwies ought to stick together.Ralph
Thank you Kevin.

Strawbs

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Bar_Stewards_78.jpg
Bar_Stewards_71.jpg

Meet the Parents

Bar_Stewards_73.jpg

Rachel's Dad (played by Tim Paley)

Bar_Stewards_64.jpg

Rachel's Mum (played by Dee Sanders)

Bar_Stewards_66.jpg

And the obligatory picture of Mr F himself.

And from a completely different scene...

Bar_Stewards_58.jpg

Paul Birtwistle (as Cunty)

I've got to remind everyone viewing that this is grabbed directly from the footage and hasn't had any post-production care yet ;)

Joanna

Woo, finally one of the infamous Rachel's dad! :D ;) And it's nice to see Birty, Dee and Finchy in there too, of, er, course!! :p

Wonderful stills as ever, Michael. Thank you. :)

And on that last line....This worrying lark really is most infectious, isn't it?! ;)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
And on that last line....This worrying lark really is most infectious, isn't it?! ;)
It's more just courtesy to the guy who DP'd it as we're putting his raw work online for the public to see. There's a lot that wouldn't allow it, but he's a groovy chap is Mr Gordon.

Joanna

Michael said:
It's more just courtesy to the guy who DP'd it as we're putting his raw work online for the public to see. There's a lot that wouldn't allow it, but he's a groovy chap is Mr Gordon.
Well said! Thank you, Mr Groovy Gordon! :p :)

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Thanks Michael. :) :) I'm not quite sure why you're apologising for the quality of the pics they're great and nice to meet the parents at last. :) and

Mr. Finch is looking very se....serious again. ;) Thank you. :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Well said! Thank you, Mr Groovy Gordon! :p :)
Oh shit. I just know he's not going to be able to shake that tag now. Didn't realise when I posted it... Groovy Gordon. He's been called worse I suppose.

Fran said:
Thanks Michael. :) :) I'm not quite sure why you're apologising for the quality of the pics they're great and nice to meet the parents at last. :) andMr. Finch is looking very se....serious again. ;) Thank you. :)
Thanks Fran. I think soon we'll have a few pics of Mr Finch smiling :)

Joanna

Michael said:
Oh shit. I just know he's not going to be able to shake that tag now. Didn't realise when I posted it... Groovy Gordon.
And your point being what, Michael? I don't get it. :confused: ;)

Michael said:
I think soon we'll have a few pics of Mr Finch smiling :)
Cue a very sudden bout of swooning spreading throughout the whole of the 'land'! :p ;) :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
And your point being what, Michael? I don't get it. :confused: ;)
Well we call him Rain Man which doesn't make much sense if you don't know him. I'm sure he'll prefer Groovy Gordon.

Joanna

Michael said:
Well we call him Rain Man which doesn't make much sense if you don't know him. I'm sure he'll prefer Groovy Gordon.
Will you ever get the hang of my winking, Michael? ;) :p

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

Michael - Back on the parents theme, I was just wondering if you could tell me why you decided against featuring Layton's parents in the film.

Oh, and congrats on reaching the 200 posts milestone! :)

xx Joanna xx