Patty B

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Just thought I'd say a big thank you for the sarnies, drinks and the lovely selection of cakes you provided for us this weekend. Absolutely marvellous. We didn't have any on friday and Pauly G went mental at one point because he was moving everything himself on an empty stomach. As a result of your efforts we didn't have one Rainman episode at all on saturday and sunday. Thanks again.

And those tuppaware boxes were to die for.

How camp did that sound!

Joanna

YEAH, PAT IS FAB!!

Hope you are loads better now, btw, Pat.

xx Joanna xx

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
Here, here! I turned up today just for the sandwiches, i was laid in bed wondering wether or not i should go then i remembered the butties from saturday and thought if i didn't it would be like going to bed xmas eve and waking up on boxing day!!!

so thankyou very much Pat xx

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
Well on friday I was the only person who made myself sarnies (ham and mustard) and I even donated a time out to my starving co-star Birty (only because his performance was waning and I was finding it difficult to act with him).

On Saturday I had the dilemma of having my own ham and mustard sarnies and a lovely Patty B spread. I had to compromise and eat my own sarnies but have a sausage roll and chocolate swiss roll (I was on a roll) from Patty's spread.

Today (Sunday) I took one look at my ham and mustard sarnies and cast them aside and dug into the Patty B spread wholeheartedly! So I would like to add my thanks to Pat for looking after our bellies and our morale on Sat and Sun!

p.s. my ham and mustard sarnies are in the fridge and I will be having them for lunch tomorrow.

pattyb

Standard Member
l think Paul Coppack's gran has spoilt all of you - but any time you want me to stand in l will, but tell Paul C. to ask me as l think filming is the first thing on Michael's mind. l heard Paul G. was hungry on Friday. When Michael is filming he would go 24 hours without a break if he could. He's a workaholic!!!

Or, if you let me know l will contribute when you go again. Just give me a list.

Pat x

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
I would just like to add that copsters grannies spread is also exceptional but i see a power srtggle emerging (like sainsburys v marks and sparks)

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
I'm with you there wigwam. I told Cop to thank his gran the first time she put the spread on (I didn't mean that to sound rude). I haven't thanked her on here because I didn't think she came on the site. I like the idea of a power struggle though, with each person pushing the other into creating the better sandwich. I also get the feeling that Cop will be at home goading his Gran on whilst she is making the food, complete with Rocky montage music, getting her in training, perhaps with a whip involved. Bringing her to tears if the food is substandard.

I took it a bit far there. I think that says more about me than anything else.

I thank you both.

pattyb

Standard Member
Well if Barstewards is as funny as you lot it will be fantastic.

Oh! by the way what was missing on the salad?

This is terrible l can't stop giggling!

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
Ha ha! fantastic.... i'm off to watch the rocky anthology now.