Bar stewards myspace

Joanna

Do you use Firefox, Pat, the same as me, as all I can really see in my browser for that page is the contact table? Same as you, it seems. *sob* :eek: Shows up in IE, though...but IE and my puter have a rather 'troubled' relationship (hhmm!)!

But it was a nice surprise to see BS finally getting it's own MySpace page. About time too! And I did enjoy having a look through all of those behind-the-scenes pics. Lots of lovely ones in there. Here's a nice one.... ;)

View attachment 110

xx Joanna xx

PS: Status....'swinger'? :p :eek:

Chris.jpg

Chris.jpg

Joanna

Yeah, it's so much better than Internet *spit spit* Explorer, which just caused me problem after problem...after problem after problem....

xx Joanna xx

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
the video has been put back on with a different track and an extra minute in length!

Joanna

Thank you, wiggy! Those 'bits and bobs' are great. But I wonder what Chris did to be called 'Remedial Finch'? :confused: :eek: :D And then there's what a monkey could have ever possibly done to hurt Birty.... ;) :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

Just wondering if there's anything to report on whether the site is soon going to be compatible with Firefox or not.

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Ohhhhh shut up :mad: :)

I'm working on it - I'll yet you when I have time to play around with it :)

Cop

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
;) I'll try to sort it out... aparantly its looks brown, is that right?

Joanna

Well, the only thing apart from the MySpace headers (ie 'Home' 'Browse', etc) that shows as it should is the contact box. With the rest, I can see the white borders of the boxes but practically everything else is black. If you look very closely, you can just about make out that the profile is there beneath the black of the boxes (though I can't see anything of the 'comments' and 'friends' bits no matter how hard I look!), so it's just like the black background has gone right over the top of the yellow boxes. The "Bar Stewards' Films" box (top left) isn't black, though. It's white, with the top and bottom blocked in grey, and you can just make out the content of the box.

xx Joanna xx

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
yeah thats right, nice isn't it.

only kidding, not sure what to do bar doing it all again, i'll see if coppack wants to have a play

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I will have a look over the weekend... nagging women wherever I bloody go! :eek: ;)

Joanna

Ooh, all becomes clear now! It ain't black anymore! Thank you, Cop! :)

xx Joanna xx

Strawbs

Don't know how long it's been up so apologies if I'm slightly behind with the times, but I've only just seen Chris's showreel on his MySpace page and saw a clip from Bar Stewards included. Is that the first proper clip of the film to be put out there?

I was strangely proud of myself for working out which film was being watched before Optimus Prime was mentioned. What a geek! :)