Good on Yer

fragsoft

Hi, Joe passed the word round and good luck on the forthcoming release from the guys and girls of Harwood.

The enthusiasm you had when writing Bad Lad and Lucky, I new would come good. Told the gang in the Grey Mare tonight and they are gob smacked, I wasn’t, I new you had it in you !!!!!!!!!!!

Next film – I must be in it, call me Alex and I will play the camp barman with the drink over his head, or the program seller that, nearly gets pissed on by the police horse.

Once again good look, David and Vicky

fragsoft

ps, when you return my DVD, please autograph it, I have not watched it in full yet myself - but I might make a couple of quid on Ebay to make up on the rental charge I should have made.

Albino Joe

Paradise Heights
Cast & Crew
Hi Dave and Vicky and - yes most of Harwood...

Thanks for your best wishes but I must point out here that I DID NOT write Bad Lad - that distinction goes to Jon Williams who plays the Documentary maker in the film. However I DID write Lookin' For Lucky which is now three minutes of footage away from completion (three minutes out of 120 - so yes - we're close...)...

Dave, I will happily return your LOST IN LA MANCHA which got LOST IN MY LOFT - mucho apologies! U can contact me on joe.obyrne@ntlworld.com

Take care...

Joe xx

Joanna

Joe said:
However I DID write Lookin' For Lucky which is now three minutes of footage away from completion (three minutes out of 120 - so yes - we're close...)...Joe xx
Excellent news, Joe. I really hope it gets decent distribution as I'm down in the West Midlands and am really looking forward to seeing it. :)

And still on the film, I heard that the wonderful actor Chris Finch is in it, playing the part of Daz. Are you able to tell me anything about his role in it? Is it just a cameo?

I also can't wait - though I might have a bit of one :p - to see Michael's fabulous-sounding Bar Stewards. Now, I wonder who plays the lead in that one..... ;)

xx Joanna xx

Albino Joe

Paradise Heights
Cast & Crew
Hi Joanne

Yeh Chris is in Lucky and he did a really really great job for us.

I don't want to give too much away about Chris' character (Daz) but I think it's fair to say he's a bit of a departure from his work in Corrie...I think it will do Chris and the film a lot of good...

You couldn't meet a nicer guy either and I'm Lookin' ( :) ) forward to l working with him again in the near future...

Take care Joanne and keep a look out for us, the website should be up and running again soon...

Joe xx

Joanna

Oh, that all sounds brilliant, Joe....as well as very very intriguing! Really looking forward to this one - and to the LFL website! Hope all is going well with getting the film finished off. :)

Albino Joe said:
You couldn't meet a nicer guy either
I can vouch for you on that one: I've met him on a couple of occasions and it was an absolute pleasure both times. :)

Albino Joe said:
and I'm Lookin' ( :) ) forward to l working with him again in the near future...
Care to elaborate a little on that, Joe....?! :p :eek:

xx Joanna xx