harrypotter and the half blood prince

blackburnrover75

Standard Member
i was hoping to watch harry potter and the half blood prince which was due out on the 18th nov this year. but for some reason warner brothers have put bk the date till july 09 but to the number of good movies out this year such as batman.

iam gutted to say the least i was really looking forward to watching it in nov.

and the last film the dealthly hallows is going to be split into 2 movies cause they want to get the whole book in the last movie.

Strawbs

They say it was for moving it out the way of competition at the box office but the truth is Warner Brothers decided to move the release as it clashed with Daniel Radcliffe's return to the stage in Equus.

Where he gets his knob out.

They didn't want the clash of publicity.

Family film + horse fucking in the nude = cold feet

blackburnrover75

Standard Member
Strawbs said:
They say it was for moving it out the way of competition at the box office but the truth is Warner Brothers decided to move the release as it clashed with Daniel Radcliffe's return to the stage in Equus.
Where he gets his knob out.

They didn't want the clash of publicity.

ah thats why its delayed then iam still not amused was really looking forward to watching it in nov just have to wait till the 7th july now :(

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Strawbs said:
I don't remember that happening in the James Nesbitt/Helen Baxendale drama series!

Strawbs

Michael said:
I don't remember that happening in the James Nesbitt/Helen Baxendale drama series!

It's the easter egg on the dvd for series 2.

LovelyLaura

I'm well annoyed that the film has been delayed, I was looking forward to seeing it in November, especially after seeing the amazing trailer for it!!! :mad:

I did wonder though how they were going to get around Dan's commitment to Equus....cos there's no way he'd be able to do publicity for Harry Potter in addition to Equus, it just wouldn't have worked. He'd have been able to do some promo in America for it but usually he goes all over the world to promote it.

I hope they will still release the video game in November though....that would at least give us something whilst waiting for the films release next year!

I saw Dan in Equus in London last year and he was amazing in it, wish I could go and see him in it in New York as well!!

Laura xx