Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Joanna

Michael said:
There was a photo shoot on Tuesday so I'll try and post up some images from that tomorrow...
Wonderful....and that's another section for me to add in, then. ;)

Michael said:
And I hear Wiggy is working on something ;)
Hmmmm....*ponder*..... ;)

And well done on being getting the 100th post on this thread, Michael. It ain't doing too badly, is it? :p :)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Finchy Friday starts early... Some pics from Tuesday... Not frame grabs but stills for the press kit.

Layton_Peebles.jpg
Rachel_Carte.jpg
Donna.jpg

And Paul Coppack has created a desktop wallpaper which is a bit of a Halloween special considering the content. Hopefully he'll post it up.

Didn't notice I got the 100th post till you pointed it out Joanne :)

Joanna

Pardon the language but....BLOODY HELL! :eek: :D

Those are wonderful, Michael - such striking images! Well done to everyone who had a hand in producing them! :) And Layton is still loving that phone, isn't he?! ;)

Michael said:
Didn't notice I got the 100th post till you pointed it out Joanne :)
And I got the 100th reply!! Yay!! :D

Ah, and 'Paul Coppack'...*shudder* :eek: :p

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Thanks Joanne. I think you'll be seeing the talented Paul Coppack in action soon. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Joanna

Michael said:
Thanks Joanne. I think you'll be seeing the talented Paul Coppack in action soon. Be afraid, be very afraid.
OMG, Michael...I'm....I'm....turning into a *gulp* fly, aren't I?! ARRGGHH!!! :eek: ;) Ooh, a bug...yummy!!

'Night night'! ;)

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
OK Mike

Here is the wallpaper as promised... Happy Halloween!

Cop

BarstewardsWallpaper1.jpg

Joanna

Thanks, Cop! But Halloween? I don't get the wallpaper's association to it myself. :confused: ;)

Btw, is it okay if I add this into my BS 'key facts'?...I'll be posting an update here soon!

xx Joanna xx

Rach

Wow my first post. Been reading all the posts today and this is an awesome site. I randomly got talking to Joanna last night on myspace and as a Chris Finch fan myself she persuaded me to come take a look at the forum. I am so glad I did :) Joanna is fantastic, that is one dedicated fan. ;)

I love all the pictures from Bar stewards so early on in the production. Definately keeps the fans interested without giving too much away.

I love the movie stills. Would you mind if I used the one of Chris on my myspace? If it is a problem just say.

Love the wallpaper Cop and happy Halloween to you too!!!!!!

Rach xxx

Joanna

Ah, I've definitely converted another one, then! *cackles* ;)

Hiya, Rach! Great to see you over here (and that '4' in my profile too! :D )!

Rach said:
Joanna is fantastic, that is one dedicated fan. ;)
Ah, thanks, Rach; you ain't too bad yourself! :)

Rach said:
I love the movie stills. Would you mind if I used the one of Chris on my myspace?
Which one do you mean?! Hee hee! There's quite a few been posted now!! :D I'll be posting up a 'key facts' update on this thread soon, btw....and all of the film stills that have been posted on this site will be linked to in there....if you're at all interested! ;)

And aren't those wiggy videos from today REALLY fabulous...and SO funny?! Thank you again, wiggy and you-know-BS-who!! :)

xx Joanna xx

Rach

Joanna said:
Ah, thanks, Rach; you ain't too bad yourself! :)

Which one do you mean?! Hee hee! There's quite a few been posted now!! :D I'll be posting up a 'key facts' update on this thread soon, btw....and all of the film stills that have been posted on this site will be linked to in there....if you're at all interested! ;)
Why thank-you and I meant the ones from the photoshoot, sorry I didn't make myself clear.

Joanna

I know, those press kit pics are great, aren't they? And yeah, I think they'd make very striking desktop wallpapers.

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Btw, is it okay if I add this into my BS 'key facts'?...I'll be posting an update here soon!
Ask Mike, it's his film... I just have too much time on my hands creating silly wallpapers :)

Joanna

Cop said:
Ask Mike, it's his film... I just have too much time on my hands creating silly wallpapers :)
So that's a 'yes', then, eh, Michael?! :D

And after today, I've got a lot more other stuff I can add into my 'key facts' too! ;) :p

xx Joanna xx

PS: Btw, I ain't ignoring you on MySpace, Rach...MySpace isn't letting me in right now! :( Saw your comments on my HH site, though...thank you! And to answer your question....not yet! ;)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Thanks, Cop! But Halloween? I don't get the wallpaper's association to it myself. :confused: ;)
It's because she has a knife and she's about to stab him, hence scary a bit like Halloween.

Joanna said:
Of course.

Rach said:
I love the movie stills. Would you mind if I used the one of Chris on my myspace? If it is a problem just say.
It's no problem ;)

Cop said:
Copster made that wallpaper for peeps to use, so please use it. I'm hoping he'll spend more time creating silly wallpapers but at a higher rez so that those of us with hi-rez monitors can use em! ;) ;) ;)

Joanna

Thanks, Michael.

Michael said:
It's because she has a knife and she's about to stab him, hence scary a bit like Halloween.
You haven't quite got the hang of my winking yet, have you? ;)

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
Copster made that wallpaper for peeps to use, so please use it. I'm hoping he'll spend more time creating silly wallpapers but at a higher rez so that those of us with hi-rez monitors can use em! ;) ;) ;)
I'll see... You have to be nice to me though! For a change:mad: :D