Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Joanna

Chris Finch said:
Good evening to all you members and guests out there!Oh and one last thing! If any of you GUESTS are enjoying the site then please sign up and get in touch - we would love to hear from you! it also looks better when we have loads and loads of members!

i leave you all with this thought "take your time, think alot, think of everything you've got"

ciao

finch:cool:
Well, you heard the man, go on and sign up to the fabulous PSF...you know you want to really! :p

You'll get the opportunity to share a bit of friendly banter with the film's director, the adorable Michael Booth :p (and you never know what you might be able to tease out of him ;) ), PYSL at one of wiggy's BS/Finchy videos and then make him feel all warm and snuggly when you post a lil appreciative message to the fact, view one of Cop's 'Finchy....or is it?' pics and share your Finchy identity theories with him (could you be right after all...is it really him?), :) at one of Birty's posts and then try and make him :) back at you, post on how wonderful and fabulously talented Tim Paley is, just because you can, as you wish him a big GET WELL SOON, TIM, show your appreciation for the talents of the star of Bar Stewards', Chris Finch, a hard-working and gifted actor who so deserves the well-earned breaks he is now being afforded in his career, and then there are other BS cast/crew members about here too....But most of all, by signing up to PSF, you'll get to be a part of a welcoming and friendly community, where you can actively show your support for a film shaping up to be rather great indeed, and for a cast and crew who are working so hard to make it so. And just who else reads this 'support'?...Well, you never do know, do you?! ;) .....So, what are you waiting for? Nah, I can't think of anything either! :D :cool: So, go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on GO ONNNN... :D :) ...but only if you want to, of course! :eek: :p

xx Joanna xx

Angie 06

Thanks for the picture updates. :) I say thank you every week, but not here. Silly, really!

:confused:

Angie

x

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Just something else before the night's out

o_O
Bar_Stewards_96.jpg

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
You're a comedy legend in the making :)
So was Harry Enfield once!

I think this Bar Stewards NEEDS Boy Pisser, I refuse to be messed about by you Michael, I'm getting offers you know... Martin Scorsese has been texting me...

I might start a campaign; I want a bigger part than Birty! Joanna will sign.... wont you? Wont you? Wont YOU!

:cool:

Joanna

Cop said:
So was Harry Enfield once!
:eek: :p :eek:

Cop said:
I think this Bar Stewards NEEDS Boy Pisser, I refuse to be messed about by you Michael, I'm getting offers you know... Martin Scorsese has been texting me...I might start a campaign; I want a bigger part than Birty! Joanna will sign.... wont you? Wont you? Wont YOU!

:cool:
Of course I will, my lovely little Pauly Wauly :D ....but only on condition I get to see all of that small print first! ;)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Angie 06 said:
Thanks for the picture updates. :) I say thank you every week, but not here. Silly, really! :confused:

Angie

x
Yep... Join us... Join us... Join us... (only really relevant if you've seen the Evil Dead movies)

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
back from my hols... glad to see no one missed me... boo hoo but it doesn't matter anyway as i interviewed a troop of monkey's while away and they offered me a job following them around with my camera watching them mate etc. excellent stills by the way!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
wiggy said:
back from my hols... glad to see no one missed me... boo hoo but it doesn't matter anyway as i interviewed a troop of monkey's while away and they offered me a job following them around with my camera watching them mate etc. excellent stills by the way!
YES! They let you back into the country. A bastard that you got deported in the first place but good that your immigration status is now looking a bit more positive :)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Wiggy, I will give you the behind the scenes footage from the bedrrom scene and the Newsagents scene so you can edit it together

Joanna

Ah, you're a 'V I P' now, I see, Paul! About time too, as you've always been one to me, after all! :) :cool: :p

Good to see you back, wiggy. Sounds like you had a great monkey-based holiday! Oh, and I missed ya, btw! *hugs* :p :cool: But why aren't you a 'V I P', wiggy?! :eek: :mad: I feel a campaign coming on.... ;)

xx Joanna xx

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
wots a vip? never heard of one , never seen one and certainly never met one. :):p

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
shit, just posted that and realised i'm a vip!!! ha:)

thanks mikey

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Just noticed that no one's mentioned Finchy Friday on the DS snared thread. Are we losing our touch :confused:

Chris, you're posing naked next week.

LovelyLaura

Michael said:
Just noticed that no one's mentioned Finchy Friday on the DS snared thread. Are we losing our touch :confused:
Well, Finchy Friday is Joanna's job over on snared! :)

So Joanna, it's over to you....... :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
Just something else before the night's out

o_O
Bar_Stewards_96.jpg

I reckon it was this filthy animal that's ruined our cred isn't it...