Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Btw, in that first still, what is the black and white poster of that is immediately behind Donna? :confused:
Ah, I'm not giving everything away you've gotta do some investigation... :p There's going to be lots of background detail that gives nods to films and stuff that I like and I think part of the fun will be to find them all out ;)

LegolasG

Standard Member
Sparky said:
I work at a video store but often I’m frustrated when people renting DVD’s comment on the cinema being over priced and pointless. - “renting is miles cheaper” “I get pirates instead” - I doubt my ‘towns’ demographic sports a high amount of cultivated individuals but it seems like a majority favour. £4.50 isn’t a lot for a huge dark screening room with state-of-the-art surround sound!? Watching a new movie on ya telly…? Hmmmm! I some how don’t think so!But hey this is the forum for ‘Finchy Friday’, not ‘Sparky’s Rant Thursday’ :)
Thanks Michael for the early Finchy Friday photos. They're always appreciated by me even if I don't always mention it!

Sparky - if only it was as cheap as £4.50 to see a film at the cinema, I've just booked tickets to see a film down here in Surrey tonight and it's over £8!!! (And that was the cheap seats! :mad: )

LG

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
i've spotted a film... the adult version of star wars, ha that was easy, yoda and that dildo in front of him( :p )

Fran

Whoopee, It's Finchy Friday! :)

More great pictures Mike, thank you! :)

I did happen to notice a few weeks back that Rachels Dad or possibly mum seems to like Elvis and wondered if it was them that liked him, or you. :cool:)

Thinking back to what Chris said last night about none of his scenes in TIP being cut, then that picture he gave us last week must/might be from when he was filming Grange Hill and if not...is there something else on the horizon we don't know about I wonder?

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud. :confused: :eek:

LovelyLaura

Ooooh, I love Finchy Friday! :) Livens up the working day! :)

Thanks Michael for some more great stills....loving the close-up pic the best :)

LG, I can't believe how expensive it is to go to the cinema these days! :eek: Over £8 is ridiculous- you can get DVDs for less than that!

Angie 06

The weekend starts here! :) Thanks for the pics. :)

How far into production is this movie, and how long to go for the finished version? I'm getting all impatient now! :rolleyes:

Angie

x

Sparky

Saul Parkes
Cast & Crew
Originally Posted by LegolasG Sparky - if only it was as cheap as £4.50 to see a film at the cinema, I've just booked tickets to see a film down here in Surrey tonight and it's over £8!!! (And that was the cheap seats! )
£8 for a cinema ticket...? Are ya getting a meal with that after...? That's steep, what company gives you brass change for a tenner? Unless it's true what they say about the NORTH being cheaper! :):p

Joanna

wiggy said:
i've spotted a film... the adult version of star wars, ha that was easy, yoda and that dildo in front of him( :p )
PMSL, wiggy! :D :):p :D :):p

Bar_Stewards_105.jpg

xx Joanna xx

LegolasG

Standard Member
Sparky said:
£8 for a cinema ticket...? Are ya getting a meal with that after...? That's steep, what company gives you brass change for a tenner? Unless it's true what they say about the NORTH being cheaper! :):p
It's just the local Odeon. I've just checked and it was £7.40 plus a 65p booking fee. Having done a spot-check on some of the Odeon's "Up North" they do seem to be cheaper. :(

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Sometimes I would rather watch a dodgy Steven Segal movie for £5.50... rather than paying £15 - £20 watching Burnley lose every week... :(

I think its quite reasonable :cool:

Rachel

Evening All!

Thanks for the Finchy Friday pics - fantastic as always!!!! :)

(Like most of us I'm a big fan of the second one ;) )

Anyway, just thought I'd pop on to say thanks - in case (as if you would) you'd think the hard work wasn't being appreciated :)

Thanks again - got to dash to torture myself at the gym :(

Rachel xx

p.s. - £7.40 for the cinema is a bit pricey, our Odeon 'Up North' charges about £6.20 and I thought that was expensive lol

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Here's my addition to Finchy Friday...

I hope he likes it!

:cool:)

finch.JPG

finch.JPG

finch.JPG

Fran

That's actually quite good Paul! In a strange Picasso like way. :confused: :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Still being cruel because of that Gemma Atkinson kiss... And of course it's Slacker Saturday we have just spent the entire day in a pub, then went to another pub in the evening.

First up some snaps that were grabbed by some unseen paparazzi. We had to hire Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas's legal team to get these back.

PC291291web.jpg
Alison Booth, Ashleigh Morley, Paul Sparkes and Alice Barry

PC301293web.jpg

Chris Finch and Paul Birtwistle

PC301295web.jpg

Michael Booth, Paul Coppack, Chris Finch and Paul Birtwistle (Ashleigh Morley on floor)

PC301298web.jpg

Chris Finch, Alice Barry and Paul Birtwistle

And this is what we've been up to today. Testing out our new pub location. These are some rough screen grabs...

Bar_Stewards_110.jpg
Paul Coppack and out of focus Wiggy

Bar_Stewards_111.jpg

Wiggy and out of focus zombie Coppack

Bar_Stewards_112.jpg

Paul Gordon and out of focus Wiggy

Bar_Stewards_114.jpg

Groovy Gordon and Dancing Coppack (Wiggy in background)

Should be some video of the test online sometime over the weekend. No Finchy but plenty of Coppack dancing around a bemused Groovy Gordon.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Why does grovey Gordon head look really big? Mine very small? Have I been photoshopped in? :confused: :cool: