Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
roxanne gregory said:
fig roll, now im confused, it looks nothing like a fig roll.
I feel like crying... And not with laughter.

roxanne gregory

Filthy Mad VIP Rox G
Cast & Crew
why do you feel like crying, maybe cause you miss us all filming together and the pics wiggy posts are making u miss us all even more.... there there, weve still got the party scene to look forward to. al better now.

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
Heh heh

forgot about that pic! maybe we can use it to get 'Empire' to do a nice feature on us this time next year ;)

roxy - jackie brought us fig rolls at the weekend!!

figgin A!!!!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
roxanne gregory said:
why do you feel like crying, maybe cause you miss us all filming together and the pics wiggy posts are making u miss us all even more.... there there, weve still got the party scene to look forward to. al better now.
There isn't even a party scene in the script.

I'm not just crying now, I'm preparing the noose.

Joanna

Michael said:
I'm not just crying now, I'm preparing the noose.
Just be thankful you're not this guy, Mike..... ;)

[YT]AKpybGYozeE[/YT]

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Bar_Stewards_232.jpg

Bar_Stewards_230.jpg

Bar_Stewards_231.jpg

Chris asked why they were a bit grainier. The answer is that for some reason when I compress them on the Mac they come out more compressed, I suspect it's compression artifacts more than anything.

They are only an example though, will look far nicer when Jamie Parry puts the footage through the Da Vinci 2k.

Joanna

Lovely pics, Mike. Thank you.

Btw, who is the woman in the first pic? And I have to say that Birty looks particularly 'fresh-faced' there!

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I was trying to find a still that included a nun fisting a boy but we haven't shot that scene yet.

LovelyLaura

roxanne gregory said:
and to lovely laura, thanks for that!! i got it from a lil shop in soho! when i think of the name i will tell you, its online too!!
Awww cheers Roxanne, would appreciate it! :) It is a top I must have :p Although it wouldn't look half as good on me as it does on you lol!! :)

Thanks for the latest pics Mike, they're great as usual! :) The woman in the first pic reminds me of someone, I can't think who though :rolleyes:

Joanna

Er, well, it was the middle of the night when I first saw that, er, first pic....er....Sorry, Louise o_O :p ....

597.jpg

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

Thanks, Mike. Nice to finally see some pics of Jonathan/Miles.

And from the new pics, this one....

Bar_Stewards_237.jpg

...actually reminds me of this pic...

Bar_Stewards_54.jpg

Have to say that Birty and Chris look rather different now to how they did at the time of that first pic! Same clothes, same location, but different hair and 'faces' ( :eek: ) !!

Btw, who is the woman in the above shot (yes, same question, different woman!!), and what time period is BS set over?

Oh, and I heard today that not only will Joe, Chris Leonard and Jonathan Harris be talking about Lucky, Bad Lad and the movie scene when they appear on Radio Lancashire on Monday evening, but a certain other film too ;) ....Bar Stewards.... :cool:

xx Joanna xx