happy birthday

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
[YT=Sickness and in health]LRyT3TmTaVA[/YT]

I can't say I have noticed any similarities with Booth and Hughes but this gentleman has!!!

welcome back Birty!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I can see your strategy at work now Birty. Me and Cop thought we worked it out but put it down to coincidence. But now I know we got it right. You should be a politician.

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
I'm sorry what? I only wrote 'I'm sorry what?' because it wouldn't let me just put 'eh?' in as it was too few characters.

Eh?

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Cop has a loose theory about how you try to deflect people from your own issues. And if you remember the whole OCD thing that you have mythologized around me comes from when you put a snotrag on my contact lens bottle in Golfe Juan years ago - I wasn't even the one that was ill, yet you've spun it Birtwistle. I take my hat off to you. I merely showed a bit of contempt because (a) I didn't want your snot on my hands, and (b) as you know I was under a lot of pressure to stay well for those days we were there. I couldn't loaf around playing on PG's Xbox if I fancied a lazy day.

I even slept in the same bed as you, surrounded by a picture of your wife alongside various snot-based paraphernalia. Disclaimer we weren't in it at the same time!

Keep spinning your way through life Twistle, you make Alistair Campbell look like a third rate fly-poster. It's a gift.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
Cop has a loose theory about how you try to deflect people from your own issues.
I'm sorry what?

Eh? :):p

Don't bring Alistair Campbell into it... us Clarets stick together you know... and I know I called Tony Livesey scruffy and everything but...

I would leave the country if Birty became a politician... I dread to think what he would laws he would concoct with his power...

Happy Birthday by the way Laura :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Brilliant. You've officially gone mental. All from one little amusing remark. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I promise I didn't get Joanna to write that she hopes you feel better as a feed line for me to write a joke. Nor did I get Wiggy to post that video, I had no idea he was going to do that. You've thought about this far too much. Quality. I made a joke once about the nazi's, but then again I only made that to deflect from the fact that it was actually me who wanted to exterminate the Jews and I was upset that they got there first. Perhaps your right.

Oh and he's lying, we were in bed at the same time.

Dave Laurie

Well I'm only using this as a test to work out the difference between a Reply and a Quick Reply. I don't do ill, I'm far too busy for that, and seeing as you've all gone off on a tangent, I'll finish with "Happy Birthday Laura"!

Joanna

Birty said:
I promise I didn't get Joanna to write that she hopes you feel better as a feed line for me to write a joke. Nor did I get Wiggy to post that video
Nor did you get me to add said video into my guide! :p :) Well, it, er, sort of comes under the 'Behind-the-scenes footage/silliness' heading...sort of. Though...easily added, easily removed if needs be.... o_O

And as for you guys (aw, bless!)....3....2...1...all together now....

2BearsHug.gif

Happy unbirthday, hun....

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Hi Dave Laurie, we are still struggling for Saturday by the way, not many bodies have confirmed, it would be smashing if you could bring a car full again :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Birty said:
Ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Brilliant. You've officially gone mental. All from one little amusing remark. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I promise I didn't get Joanna to write that she hopes you feel better as a feed line for me to write a joke. Nor did I get Wiggy to post that video, I had no idea he was going to do that. You've thought about this far too much. Quality. I made a joke once about the nazi's, but then again I only made that to deflect from the fact that it was actually me who wanted to exterminate the Jews and I was upset that they got there first. Perhaps your right.

Oh and he's lying, we were in bed at the same time.
You tried but I wouldn't. Then in the morning Paul Gordon woke up with a damp and badly scratched leg.

Anyway, I wasn't the first to come under unwarranted piss-taking from you. Here's a case study...

Birty and Wiggy wind each other up about weight offline, it borders on vicious but remains playful. Then all of a sudden Birty in a blog reply attacks Cop, stating that he is fat, fat fatty fat fat distracting everyone from Birty's possible weight issue as highlighted by Wiggy.

Note that Wiggy followed up with a thread devoted to Birty's size in an attempt to get his own back.

I won't go into where Wiggy's big thumb came from, and if I remember correctly it was you who first called PG Rain Man (though that one's true I can't deny).

Then I get the OCD dig, which I knew was coming because I saw you testing the material when we were shooting over the past few months. And you're one of the fussiest gits I know :)

You find something and totally exaggerate it to the nth degree, and use it to your advantage. Just like a corrupt politician. You claim that it's banter, but you're a spinner Twistle!

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
:) :) :):):)

:)

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show with this one... pass me the Pop Corn... Not for you though Birty, you should be on a diet, and Booth just before you dig in, just letting you know - I didn't was my hands...

Dave Laurie

Hi Cop, up to now I'm probably having same trouble as you. Some of them work Saturdays, all of them seem to have a much livelier social life than me, and have plans for Saturday night, and we may only get back up here for 9-30. But I'm still working on it, still a few txt. & e-mail replies to come in yet.

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
No worries Dave

I found that people are at work too... I want our next film to be a CGI animation... life would be so much easier :)

By the way check out 800 posts thread :)

Dave Laurie

yes, and no prima donnas, all the actors follow direction really well, they don't need feeding! We may be drifting back towards food issues, diets, and getting fat, so I'd best shut up!

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
You said too much before you got to feeding mate :D

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Nor did you get me to add said video into my guide! :p :) Well, it, er, sort of comes under the 'Behind-the-scenes footage/silliness' heading...sort of. Though...easily added, easily removed if needs be.... o_O
It's actually a Bad Lad extra out-take. It was going to be on the Bad Lad DVD but in it he says he likes Birty's character. And I'm not still on the wind-up there, it's just it didn't fit in with Bad Lad Birty who's supposed to be far more obnoxious than a lad with a cold.

There's another good one where a media lecturer criticizes the film.

Dave Laurie

F.A.O. Cop, when you get up. I've put my giant spoon away now and got back to work. Had phone call from Amy who came down for the 2nd Friday's shooting, said she'd do Saturday but is checking if Lillee's up for another day too. Plus Jennie who was going to do the same day said she'll do Saturday, so (if you count me) that's either 2, 3, or 4. Jennie said she'd come round here 9-30 Sat. morning so I don't have to be ringing her door-bell to wake her up like last time!

Note to self: Remember to get dressed by 9-25 (or not)