Bar Stewards - Cops Lost Video Blog

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew

This isn't Cop doing a web blog about the popular TV series Lost. It's actually a blog about the making of our feature film 'Bar Stewards' that got lost and has just been found on an old hard drive. So here it is, it dates back to February 2007.

It's when he was a lowly production manager. You can see him being bullied, rising above it, and the bullied becoming the bully right at the end.

The video has been degraded on purpose to reflect the person in the blog.

We made him producer shortly after this episode.

Joanna

Cheers, Mike. Hmm, what we need now is a follow-up blog...You know, just to see how well you're all getting on together 2 years on...

;)

Strawbs

:)

That's been my favourite video blog so far, I think. Very funny.

You people should make films. I reckon you'd be really good at it.

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
i dont remember that! one thing mike, your always telling me to make mine shorter yet this is epic:rolleyes:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
You just can't read can you Wiggy. It was done way back in 2007 there's been nothing added or taken away because it was already converted for web so I couldn't. I suspect it was unreleased because it wasn't finished. I think that's when I went from PC to Mac. That's also why it probably ends abruptly.

Them words that I put over the top of the video aren't just a random ensemble, they explain a little about said video. Best to read them if possible ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Good question.

If I put it in the video section it'll appear on the front page bumping the Bad Lad news down and it's too soon for that as we're currently getting quite a few email enquiries from people asking about Bad Laddery. As some people may miss it because they haven't scrolled down I'd rather keep it there for a bit longer.

It'll be tranferred over to the video section at some point though.

Joanna

Ah, yeah, I'd wondered why it had been posted yet hadn't also made it onto the homepage...