Bar stewards myspace

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Strawbs said:
Don't know how long it's been up so apologies if I'm slightly behind with the times, but I've only just seen Chris's showreel on his MySpace page and saw a clip from Bar Stewards included. Is that the first proper clip of the film to be put out there?
I was strangely proud of myself for working out which film was being watched before Optimus Prime was mentioned. What a geek! :)
Terrorvision - still got it on VHS. I love that film, why they don't bring it out on DVD I don't know. I think it's a better nod to B-movies than Mars Attacks :)

Ps, that scene will probably be a lot shorter in the final film ;)

And yes I think it is the first proper scene online. Though it still needs grading, might look a lot different, less bright and clean in the final film. It looks too much like a studio set for my liking :D

Just got back from our first outdoor night shoot. There's a few more coming up before Autumn sets in. T'was strangely liberating to be outside with everything lit up with them big lights. Lots of moths though.

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
yes it was a better experiance than i was expecting, i think everything went really well but only you will be able to make that judgement

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Filming outside also started a new craze within the Bar Stewards crew... farting!

Even Finch was getting in on the act, he was even claiming some of Birtys trumps as the night went on.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
It's no new craze, Paul Gordon has been doing it for his own personal amusement for years. Now Birty is following him, if not beating him for guffage value. It's amazing we needed to employ sound effects for one particular scene.

In the years I've worked with Paul Gordon, I never thought I'd say anyone would beat him in a boff-contest, but Birty's getting good at changing the room ambience.