Chris Finch in Hollyoaks: In The City

LovelyLaura

Awww, I haven't seen this yet :(

It clashed with I'm A Celebrity on Monday....hmn David Gest or Chris Finch....difficult choice!!!! :):p

Nah, I had to watch IAC for my childhood crush Jason Donovan! :)

I taped In The City though....will watch it over the weekend!

Joanna

Just a lil reminder that a certain programme ;) is being repeated tonight on E4 (11.15 pm/3.05 am) - and one that features an actor who I'm sure has a surname that's related to birds in some way....if only I could remember his name! This is just going to bug me now! :confused: ;) :):p

xx Joanna xx

LovelyLaura

Just realised that I haven't commented on this yet! I caught up with Chris' appearance in HITC the other week and I thought he was great! Was fab seeing him back on our TV screens too, although I must admit that I wasn't very enamoured by the episode as a whole :(

I'd wanted to watch this series cos I love Daran Little's work as a writer, but I only lasted the first episode cos I didn't like it! :eek: This was the first episode I had watched since then and I didn't think it had improved any, sadly :(

Chris was great though! :)

Joanna

The 'next time' trailer at the end of the HITC eppy that is on Ch4 tonight (12 am) might be worth a lil look, btw. ;) Lol, and the 'relevant' ;) bit isn't even in the next eppy :p ....which is on tomorrow and might also hold some 'appeal' for some of you! ;) :D

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

In the video for The Ordinary Boys' latest single ('I Luv You'), a midget appears at one point...and it looks suspiciously like Rusty Goffe, who was in Chris's HITC eppy (doing that 'filming'). Anyone know if it is definitely him or not in the video?! LOL! :D :cool: :D

xx Joanna x

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
There cant be that many midget actors... can there? Is midget a PC term too?

I might advertise a lead role in a movie for a midget.... just to see how many reply...

Angie 06

Our local disability service describes "people of restricted growth" or "vertically challenged people". I think they are the PC terms!

Angie

x

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I thought people of restricted growth suffered constanly from brewers droop and vertically challenged people couldn't get down from the top rung of a ladder...

You learn some thing new everyday I suppose

Joanna

Oops! Wasn't 100% on my wording there, but I wasn't sure how else to phrase it! :eek: :):p Sorry, Rusty! :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Joanna

(In the below episode 14 clip, Chris's opening scene as Steve can be seen from 6 minutes and 50 seconds in. Then he can be briefly seen again, arriving at the 'party', from about 8 minutes 49 seconds in.)

[YT=HITC (episode 14, part 4/5)]Ul5eRBloViY[/yt]

The remainder of his scenes (the ones where we see/hear most from him ;) ) can be seen from 4 minutes and 21 seconds into

clip. You'll have to be both logged into youtube and over 18 to view this clip, though. ;)  

HITC has also just started a Monday repeat run on E4 (11.05pm, after Skins). So, just 'a few' more weeks till Chris's episode airs, then...

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I still havn't forgiven him for what he did to my Gem :mad:

Joanna

For those who might be 'interested' to know ;) , Chris's episode of HITC is on E4 tomorrow at 11.05pm (and again at 2.05am).

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
We saw him... The dirty perv.

He doesn't half scarper when he gets caught though! :)