Keith Lemons' World Tour

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Just seen it now, not sure if its the first one or not, but it's very good, excellent character. :) :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
The first one was in America, the second is Australia. The next one is in Mexico. The one in America was really funny.

"Big Blue Veins!"

LovelyLaura

Michael said:
the second is Australia.
Oh damn it, have I missed that one? I wanted to see it cos Stefan Dennis aka Paul Robinson from Neighbours was supposed to be in it :eek: Lol, I lurve him :p Don't it make you feel good ;) :D

Laura xx

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
Just caught up with all the episodes. I love this character, its his best one yet! I had so many laugh out loud moments.

At times he actually reminded me of Tash in that he has a strong regional accent and he keeps getting his words and names mixed up all the time. His take on a rubbish travel presenter is genius. Imagine Tash and Keith in a scene riffing off each other, although thinking about it the comedy seems to come from the characters talking to ordinary people in real situations.

Didnt find the Paddy Mcguiness sections that funny though

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
have you watched the video diaries, the one where he speaks about what an amazing thing an anus is is priceless:D