Red Rock Micro feature Bar Stewards montage

From the news page here (this has pictures, whoo):

http://www.pleasedsheep.com/news/p2_articleid/28

Hollywood-based Red Rock Micro are currently using the Bar Stewards montage on their cherished 'samples page'. The page is used to show prospective buyers of the Red Rock Micro M2 35mm lens adapter, the kind of quality that you can get out of the device, in professional hands. The M2 lens adapter was used to shoot 90% of our currently in-production feature film Bar Stewards. And the even greater achievement is that the footage has been put right to the top of the samples page - above some fantastic pieces of work.

The request came to use the Bar Stewards montage, after Red Rock Micro head Brian Valente saw the footage in an mp4 web download. He got in touch saying. "The footage looks outstanding."

About Redrock Micro

Redrock Microsystems, LLC was founded in 2004 by a group of avid digital filmmakers whose desire to produce high quality movie images without access to huge budgets led them to start Redrock Micro: a company committed to the express purpose of bringing cinema-quality accessories to market at revolutionary prices.

Today, Redrock Micro designs and sells a line of high quality cinema accessories for independent filmmakers, film educators and students, and budget-conscious moviemakers. Their flagship product is the award-winning M2 cinema lens adapter, which allows DV and HD/V cameras to use 35mm cinema lenses to radically improve the quality of recorded images. The M2 brings the quality and technology of high-end solutions at a fraction of the price. They have subsequently released the microFollowFocus, microPod, microLensSupport, and other high quality, low cost cinema accessories.

Redrock’s strong commitment to the community of independent filmmakers has also lead to the release of the Redrock DIY (do-it-yourself) Guide, an inexpensive alternative that promotes hands-on learning of camera lenses, videography, and the art of cinematography.

Redrock Micro has offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hollywood, California. Redrock Micro can be reached at info@redrockmicro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Brian Valente, head of Red Rock Micro has just been in touch. He said. "I want you to change something."

I thought, oh no I've offended him with something.

Then I read the next sentence and it said. "Change the 'great' to 'outstanding'."

Thanks Brian :)

Joanna

Well, it's no more than it deserves. Very encouraging stuff indeed.

Chris Finch

Fragmental
Cast & Crew
This is fantastic news! I am really proud. All the care and attention seems to be paying off eh?!