800 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
LovelyLaura said:
Thanks Joanna Cool that CorrieBlog have mentioned BS I've always fancied being an extra so it's a shame I don't live nearer lol!
Laura xx
The extras got better fed than I did today! :)

timpaley

Horsin' around...
Cast & Crew
c526ffj.JPG

pattyb

Standard Member
Birty, what was Alison talking about - she was talking about some sandwiches or something. I heard your name mentioned?

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
I don't know what she's said to you but I would ignore it. What I will say Patty is this, your daughter is a snitch. She threw a load of egg sandwiches at me yesterday and then had a go at me for not holding them! I didn't even know that I should have been holding them as she grabbed them out of the box in the first place. I said to your eldest that it was all her fault and from that he gathered that I had said that not only were they ones that you had made but that I'd also said your sandwiches were shit. He took them home and then apparantly you got the hump with me for saying your sandwiches were shit...and they weren't even your sandwiches...and I never said they were shit.

Today I find that everybody's butties had their names on due to the mix up...except mine. Mine didn't have a name on...mine were blank. Actually if I remember rightly they came in an old tramps vest with the words 'Arsehole' written in chalk on them and you probably wiped a little bit of dog poo on one side as well. All the while Alison had all this information and didn't say a thing. She's a right schemer. It was actually her who said your sandwiches were shit and after the egg incident she started throwing all the sandwiches and other foodstuffs all over the place. In fact Paul Gordon ended up with half a packet of cheese and onion crisps lodged under his armpit for 20 minutes and didn't realise. I also know for a fact that Finchy ended up driving home with bits of sausage roll in his underpants. Nobody deserves that kind of drive home Patty, nobody.

She's a wrong un alright, a wrong un.

By the way...lovely sandwiches.

Last edited by a moderator:

pattyb

Standard Member
You are so funny - think I may come to filming tomorrow.

pattyb

Standard Member
You kill me

What butties do you want Birty - I will put your name on for tomorrow (would you like salad)?

I do feel that the message above was slightly stronger than that, before you decided to change it.

Joanna

I'm awake...I'm still awake...sort of...

Cop said:
What do u think of the new site Jonanna?
I love it! :) :cool: Love how the links, pics, text, etc, stand out so much more than before. Ironic, actually, how a darker look has made everything look more vivid.

Fuzzy smilies... :eek: :)

Fran

rvr_asltdiv535_insig.jpg

Just about getting used to the new look, I think it's growing on me. :)

LovelyLaura

Joanna said:
Ironic, actually, how a darker look has made everything look more vivid.
It's actually the opposite for me....the darker look has made everything appear less vivid on my screen! :eek:

I do like the new look though, I'm just having to put my face closer to the screen so I can read everything properly! It's probably just that my eyes need to get used to the new look first or something lol.

ytm539.jpg

Laura xx

Status
Not open for further replies.