Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Gorf

Thanks, all. I was going to send a link for one of the film grabs to Charlotte (the back of the head in the last one of Birty is hers) but I think it's pretty obvious what "Jamie" is about to say - so she won't be showing her Mum.

The rest of the images I took can be found here - they aren't particularly good (I'm a videographer really, not a photographer) and I thought I'd stay off the flash so that it wouldn't annoy anyone - and then I get put in the DJ pit operating the strobe! Oh the irony...

Joanna

Gorf said:
The rest of the images I took can be found here - they aren't particularly good (I'm a videographer really, not a photographer)
What rubbish, Gorf (about the pics being no good, not about the pics themselves!)! And minus flash, too. :) :cool: Think you've captured some great moments. Thanks for putting them up.

47ed2c39b48f7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fran

We've been well spoilt for Finchy Friday today! There are some great pics in there! :) Thanks very much Gorf/Mike. :)

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
just a couple of shitters, not because of your photography skills but the content, meaning me! i hate to see myself in mens clothes, it just looks wrong.

curtinparloe

Thanks for making me so welcome on set yesterday, chaps. You treated all the extras very well and no-one appeared to lose their rag, which is always a bonus!

Typically though, I got all excited at seeing 1200W ARRIs. I'm so sad.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Nice one Curtin. Sorry for not being able to chat to you more, I had a look for you and Strawbs later on, but Cop told me you'd both left.

curtinparloe

Yeah, we went for the train. I would have stayed to help striking the set, but my gammy knee exacerbated my lazyitis. Besides, it looked like you had everything under control anyway. :D

Joanna

Thanks, Mike. I feel a little 'updating' coming on. ;)

Btw, has the 'thanks' feature gone for good? :eek:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
You mean the lazy way of saying thanks :D

Maybe, it's not very much used (people preferring to post thanks instead - which is better because it means the forum is busier) and it clutters up the forum. I'm not a fan but it could return anytime.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Nope but in the top right, that's Strawbs just with her head cut off. In the tracking shot she can be seen for a moment grooving away.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
razo said:
Can only see me once- and thats from far back :(
That's only a few sample grabs Razo, chances are you will appear somewhere ;)

Turn up next Friday ;)