Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
ByTheRiver.jpg

A1.Night.jpg

Fran

Thanks Mike. :) That top picture is a good example of what Cop was saying about Chris's characters. I can't see a trace of Karl, Colin, or Chris in that pic, or any of his stage characters, except for a slight physical resemblance of course. :p Although it has to be said Sgt Appleby in Disciplinary Action, hardly even looked like he was related to Chris! lol It'll be interesting to see exactly what Layton's persona is like eventually. :)

Joanna

And 37 Layton stills now become 39... ;) Thanks, Mike. Btw, looking at that first pic, hasn't Chris got very white teeth?! :p

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
As my Gran might say, he's a very clean boy.

And, I'm literally dashing off to shoot more of Bar Stewards right now :)

Joanna

Aw, anyone up for giving 'Layton' a hug after seeing those pics?... :eek: ;)

There doesn't half seem to be a lot of sadness and reflection going on for Layton in this film. Wonder how his character is left as it ends...

Thanks, Mike. When I look at that last pic, I feel a bit :eek: And that's just from a still! Darn you, Chris, and your emotive face!! :p o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Fran

Joanna said:
When I look at that last pic, I feel a bit :eek: And that's just from a still! Darn you, Chris, and your emotive face!! :p o_O
Not bad for a still is it! He captures Layton's sadness so well, a couple of times when I looked I could have sworn I even saw him breathing! o_O :)

Poor Layton. (Again!) :eek:

Thanks Mike. :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
There may not be a FF tomorrow as we're going to be out all day!

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I've done a re-encode of the video to make the file-size smaller and also now you can click Widescreen underneath and make the actual size of the video bigger ;)

Ps, click the
expand.gif
button to view other people's comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fran

Can't see nuffin cept a green screen. :confused: Interesting sound effects though! :p

Fran

erm...I already had it, but re-installed it in case it needed updating...but I still only get a green screen. o_O :confused:

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Weird, it's encoded the same way as the 'belm off' video.

Fran

Hmmmm...Belm off vid is now a green screen too, (played o.k. before) but Chris Finch Video Blog is o.k. :confused: