Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Michael - Back on the parents theme, I was just wondering if you could tell me why you decided against featuring Layton's parents in the film.
They weren't necessary to the plot.

Joanna

Michael said:
It's Finchy Fri... Oh sorry wrong day :)
Eh?!?!?!?! :confused: LOL, Michael! :D ;)

xx Joanna xx

PS: This thread has had way over 5000 views now. :eek: Pretty amazing - and rather encouraging - huh?! :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
PS: This thread has had way over 5000 views now. :eek: Pretty amazing - and rather encouraging - huh?! :)
Very encouraging, but we want them all to sign up and join in the banter. Even if they've got nothing to say but 'hello' or 'I love Chris Finch more than my own mother'. We'd love to hear from them and beleive it or not it does spur us on during shooting to know that there's an audience at the end of the process.

Joanna

Michael said:
Very encouraging, but we want them all to sign up and join in the banter. Even if they've got nothing to say but 'hello' or 'I love Chris Finch more than my own mother'.
Quite! But just imagine if 'all' of those viewing the thread starting posting on PSF....remember that is 'all' of them, Michael....every single one of them....*imagines what it would be like* :eek: :eek: Where's PSF gone, Michael? :( :confused: :D :eek:

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Michael said:
It's Finchy Fri... Oh sorry wrong day :)
As if you could catch us out:rolleyes: Don't you realise that on Thursday mornings we send each other texts and e-mails saying "It's Finchy Friday tomorrow!!!" :) o_O

Joanna

Fran said:
As if you could catch us out:rolleyes: Don't you realise that on Thursday mornings we send each other texts and e-mails saying "It's Finchy Friday tomorrow!!!" :) o_O
Well, I know someone does, Fran; that's for sure! ;) :D <B)

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
I thought everybody was looking forward to Bar Stewards because of my involvement? :(

Right then, I'm going to go out and find my own fans... so nerr! :confused:

Fran

Joanna said:
Well, I know someone does, Fran; that's for sure! ;) :D <B) xx Joanna xx
o_O gulp, o.k....maybe I send them...but everyone else reads them! :)

Fran

Cop said:
I thought everybody was looking forward to Bar Stewards because of my involvement? :( Right then, I'm going to go out and find my own fans... so nerr! :confused:
I thought you'd been thrown to the lions? ;)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Quite! But just imagine if 'all' of those viewing the thread starting posting on PSF....remember that is 'all' of them, Michael....every single one of them....*imagines what it would be like* :eek: :eek: Where's PSF gone, Michael? :( :confused: :D :eek:
We'd actually welcome that but not the bandwidth costs :) . Seriously if we had 4000+ people posting on this site I doubt we'd have trouble finding money for our projects :)

Joanna

Michael said:
We'd actually welcome that but not the bandwidth costs :) . Seriously if we had 4000+ people posting on this site I doubt we'd have trouble finding money for our projects :)
Ah, you're no fun, Michael. :( You're really just no fun AT ALL! :( ;) :D

Cop said:
I thought everybody was looking forward to Bar Stewards because of my involvement? :(
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you in it, even if 'no one' else is! :) :cool: :p

Fran said:
I thought you'd been thrown to the lions? ;)
He had been :( , but I bravely dived in and saved my lovely lil Pauly Wauly before said 'lions' could rip his comely lil form into a million pieces. :) :eek: Arrghh, where is a huggy/kissy smiley when you need one?! ;)

xx Joanna xx

PS: After all, I know you can come up with something far better than lions as a 'punishment', can't you, Chris? ;) HA HA, Paul.... :):p...HA HAAACACKLEAAAAAAAA....*splutter* *choke*

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Ah, you're no fun, Michael. :( You're really just no fun AT ALL! :( ;) :D
I'm baffled by that :confused: because I really do want 4000 people to descend on these forums :)

But not spammers, we have enough of them :mad:

EDIT: Just realised. You may have misread my statement about if 4000+ people started posting that we'd not have to worry about raising money for our projects. I actually meant that because in market research terms it'd do our work for us and prove that we have a wide enough audience for investment ;)

Joanna

Michael said:
I'm baffled by that :confused: because I really do want 4000 people to descend on these forums :)
LOL! :D I didn't mean it like that! :D Read again what I quoted from you....then what you've quoted from me....and then....AHHH, there we go! ;) :D

xx Joanna xx

PS: Here's a clue for ya: tone comparisons! ;) LOL! :D

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I get it now... :) I think... o_O Kind of... :confused:

Okay I'll admit it I'm simple and need it spelling out :confused:

Joanna

Michael said:
Okay I'll admit it I'm simple and need it spelling out :confused:
Okay then :p ......I make a light-hearted comment....you make a very lovely :) though less light-hearted response....me attempting a lil funny retort on you being 'serious' when I'm having a joke...hence you not being any fun...my funny lil retort not working at all..... :eek: Well, I know what I meant anyway! :):p :eek: Ah, and there's that Eureka moment, Michael....yes?! :D ;)

xx Joanna xx

Fran

Glad you got that sorted out. :confused:

Anyone notice Mr. Finch isn't Finchy anymore and has a new piccie up.. :)

Rachel

Hi everyone :)

Just thought I'd pop on and say hello, I appear to be slipping back into my 'lurking' ways!

Although I don't tend to post much, I still count down the days until 'Finchy Friday' and eagely look for any updates on the site (just hoping boss lady doesn't catch me having a sneak peek whilst at work - If she does and I get the push maybe I could come and work on the set? I make a mean cuppa lol! :) ;) )

Rachel xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Rachel said:
Hi everyone :) maybe I could come and work on the set? I make a mean cuppa lol! :) ;) )
You will be the first person who will actually work on the set!

Normally we are having a laugh and slagging off Mike behind his back... opps:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

It is good fun though, its worth getting sacked, just to get the chance to be on the set! :)