Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
LScream.jpg

RachealsDad.jpg

Joanna

That top pic could of made me think of so many filmic moments...but it didn't! Bodes well for the film, I'd say! ;) :cool: Continued thanks for the BS stills you post, Mike. Loving these teaser pics as always (yes, the non-Finchy ones too!).

xx Joanna xx

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Just remembered that shoot with Chris and Birty, (the dark one of Chris screaming)... I have never never laughed so hard doing a scene, we had headaches... :)

Fran

Sorry I'm a bit late saying thanks Mike - have been a bit busy in the real world, but thanks. :)

Hope we get to see some of the out takes of the giggling Paul mentions. :)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
It wasn't giggling, it was belly laughing, I felt dizzy watching it

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
1BigBen.jpg
(Billy Hodge playing Big Ben)

2Layts.jpg

3Layton-Phone.jpg

4PaulGordonsaysMerryChristmas.jpg

Gaul Pordon and all at Pleased Sheep say

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

:) :p :)

PARTY ON!

Joanna

In that first pic of him, Layton looks like he should have a halo over his head! :p Thanks for the last Finchy Friday stills before Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to all at Pleased Sheep, too. :)

xx Joanna xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Clive looks awsome in this. When you meet him, he is very politle, smiley and easy going. Then he goes into charactor, and he looks like a vicious fucker! o_O

Looking forward to the new scene in the new year

Fran

I like the baddie pics. :confused: The question is, who are they, what do they want and most importantly, what are they planning to do to Layton! :confused: ...Who it has to be said, is looking a little bit miffed...or scared....or maybe both... o_O

As for that piccy of 'Gaul Pordon' ......partying... he probably wont like me saying this..but he looks all sweet and innocent with his little yellow balloon. ;)Ahhhh. :)

As always, thanks for the pics Mike. :)

Happy Christmas to everyone from me too. :)

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
look great, love how pg managed to capture birty's jaw line definition:)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
That first picture looks like Shamu coming up for air!

Strawbs

Amazing! :)

Chris looks alright as well.

:p

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
i must just add it was jolly good fun shooting yesterday, and birty, the camera does not add pounds to your good self which is good news for you. i have just found out that everytime i stood on my scales the wife took a photo of me which added a stone to my wieght!

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
wiggy said:
i must just add it was jolly good fun shooting yesterday, and birty, the camera does not add pounds to your good self which is good news for you. i have just found out that everytime i stood on my scales the wife took a photo of me which added a stone to my wieght!
A stone? With your weight she must have used 5 cameras! And you a vegetarian. There's just no excuse for that. At least my obesity is only temporary.

Top drawer yesterday, enjoyed myself. Although after what I did with Finchy I needed an immediate shower when I got home.

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
just in case no one knows what i am going on about here is a behind the scenes shot of birty in the dressing room ;)

fatty.jpg

fatty.jpg

fatty.jpg

Fran

Joanna said:
Oh, Frannn.... :p <B)
xx Joanna xx
Yes Joanna? Layton's looking very hot....and sweaty, what's your point?:rolleyes: (Please don't answer that! 8o() )

I like the title you chose for the pics Mike, sums up Layton's expression in the middle picture perfectly. :cool:

Thanks for getting the pics to us so quickly. :)