Finchy Friday - Bar Stewards screen grabs and comments thread...

Birty

Gentleman Actor
Cast & Crew
Wiggy have you been spying on me? Quality piccie that mate, funny as. I nearly spat my cornflakes out, I say cornflakes I actually mean my 3rd helping of my morning fry up. I always look worse during my downtimes in between scenes. Cop, you want to be quiet too, 3 of your fingers weigh more than I do, you fat handed fuckwit.

That picture you've done wiggy is slightly embarrassing. Not because of the weight I've put on. I was actually just starting to masturbate over images of dirty den doing things to himself over the webcam when you took it. He was doing the same things to me at his end too, he likes 'em big, he's a bit of a feeder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joanna

Birty said:
Quality piccie that mate, funny as.
And now available (sorry, wiggy!) for myspace peeps to 'post a comment' on or 'e-mail a friend' with. They can even 'report' the 'image', if they so choose....

Seems like wiggy is rather pleased with that piccy, doesn't it?! ;) :p (Sorry again, wiggy!)

xx Joanna xx

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Joanna said:
Oh, Frannn.... :p <B) Thanks for the pics, Mike.
Strawbs said:
Amazing! :)

Chris looks alright as well.
Fran said:
Yes Joanna? Layton's looking very hot....and sweaty, what's your point?:rolleyes: (Please don't answer that! 8o() )
I like the title you chose for the pics Mike, sums up Layton's expression in the middle picture perfectly. :cool:

Thanks for getting the pics to us so quickly. :)
Glad you liked them girls. There should be more sweaty screen shots appearing at some point in the future too. Including Chris wearing a pair of boxing gloves, again.

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. It's been a very busy few months, not just with Bar Stewards but with Diary of a Bad Lad. We've also got a few other irons in the fire, including a Tash Force remake :D

We're only about 20 pages away from completing the Bar Stewards shoot, and just recently we almost shot for a straight 24 hours. But circumstances are such that it may take us a long time. One of our cast members has found she's pregnant, and that along with a long-term illness means she can't shoot for possibly 6 months. Though we're hoping to have her for a few days from the 20th Feb. If we manage to grab all of her coverage it'll mean we don't have to wait the six months. Of course we can shoot everyone else's scenes in the meantime, and this week we're going to be scheduling the pages that we can shoot so that Birty can get his hair cut and lose some weight (cue snipes from Wiggy and Cop). Obviously the weather is also a factor, as quite a bit of what we have left is exterior based.

Trust us when we say it's becoming very difficult, but somehow we will get there! :confused:

wiggy

The Mastodon
Cast & Crew
can i shoot my scenes soon then mike so that i too may loose some weight, don't think i need a hair cut though!

i'm thinking of making a fly on the wall doc about birty's battle with obesity, could make the bar stewards dvd extra's if there's any room, maybe not!

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Its true, we filmed from about 10am - 10pm on Saturday and then from 10am - 7.30am on Sunday, I was absolutely jiggered. I made the point giving a little cheer when I saw the first people to arrive to work on the industrial estate where we were filming. That was confirmation that we had filmed an "all nighter"!

But I was really impressed with the cast and crew there, as everyone was absolutely fucked, but nobody complained, we all just stared into space, dreaming of going to bed, but we battled on.

I was expecting somebody to snap... but it amazingly it didn't happen

By the way, for those who helped me tidy up, it was a bad idea emptying the carpet of sawdust into that skip, apparently the landlord went mental when he turned up to see "dunes" all over his industrial estate o_O :)

He suggested dampening it first... :cool:

What we are achieving so far with no cash is amazing... like Mike said, 20 pages to go... o_O

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
Cop said:
I was expecting somebody to snap... but it amazingly it didn't happen
Haha, one person did, twice. You know and I know ;)

Cop

Making Dreams
Cast & Crew
Michael said:
Haha, one person did, twice. You know and I know ;)

Yeah, but that was to be expected, but nobody trashed the place or shed blood... I was waiting for a major bust up between some of us :)

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I won't have the time to do this tomorrow so seeing as it's been a while, and it's only a few hours off Friday anyway, here's some Bar Stewards related malarkey.

The Belm Off (8.33mb)

And some screen shots below.

1DocnBones.jpg

1)LaytonShocker.jpg

1DocnBones.jpg

1)LaytonShocker.jpg

1DocnBones.jpg

1)LaytonShocker.jpg

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
I don't know what all this bewilderment is about, it's all pretty standard at Bar Stewards central :D

Should have a footage reel/teaser up before Cannes ;)

Strawbs

Just so I know...is it meant to be just sound as I can't see any picture?

Either way, giggle-tastic.

Strawbs

Michael said:
I suspect you don't have Quicktime 7 installed. All our higher-rez video's will be encoded with this. You can get it for free here:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/player/
Done. Cheers for that.

Michael said:
I won't have the time to do this tomorrow so seeing as it's been a while, and it's only a few hours off Friday anyway, here's some Bar Stewards related malarkey.
The Belm Off (8.33mb)
What a pair of Joeys.

:p

Booth

Chief Bar Steward
Cast & Crew
LaytonnRach.jpg

SleeplessBen.jpg

All you lurkers check in and we promise at some point we'll post some footage ;)

Strawbs

Michael said:
All you lurkers check in and we promise at some point we'll post some footage ;)
Or you could post enough stills that we could print off, put in order and make a flip book. :)